ReturnsNot satisfied with your purchase and need to return it? No problem! Our ultimate goal is to make your return experience as quick and easy as possible. Your satisfaction is guaranteed, and we are committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure you enjoy your purchase and your experience with Febze Depot. Shopping and returning is easy with Febze Depot. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return the product for refund within 30 days of delivery. Products must be returned in brand new condition and packaged in their original box including all packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards and accessories included. Products must also be free of any cosmetic damage. Products that do not meet these requirements will incur a 20% restocking fee.
There are a few items that can’t be returned:
- Clearance items
- Personalized items
- Items marked “Non-Returnable” on the sale page
- Items you have already assembled or installed
However, if your item is damaged or defective, these exceptions do not apply.
- Defective Products: Most of our products include a one-year parts and labor warranty. See your product literature or speak with one of our product experts for details. If your product is defective upon arrival, notify us within 2 days of receiving goods. If you notice the defect after 2 days of receiving goods, please contact the product’s manufacturer directly. Contact information for the manufacturer is included in the product literature. NOTE: Most manufacturers require one service call to diagnose the problem.
- Damaged Products: All of our shipments are 100% insured. Product(s) damaged during shipping are eligible for exchange at no charge to you. Upon delivery, inspect the packaging carefully. If the package is damaged, you have the right to refuse the delivery and note with the delivery driver any damage to the packaging at the time. If possible, take pictures and send them to us and we will assist you in replacing your order.
Please ontact us at [email protected] to request Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before returning any products or parts. The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of each returned package. Febze may not receive returned goods without an RMA number. Febze reserves the right to reject any unknown or unsolicited shipment.
Products come with a manufacturer’s warranty. No other warranties are expressed or implied. For warranty service, you must contact the manufacturer’s authorized warranty service station closest to you. This information is available either with the material shipped with the product, or from the manufacturer directly.
What are my refund options?
You can receive a refund to your original payment method, minus restocking fee as per our Return Policy.
When will I receive my refund?
Refunds are made to the same payment method that you used on your order. Refunds take about 3-5 business days to complete after an order is canceled or a return is processed, although the exact time frame may be different depending on your bank and payment method.
- For Store Credit refunds, we’ll credit your account within 1 business day once we’ve received notification that you have returned your item(s).
- For credit card refunds, we’ll begin issuing your refund once we’ve received notification that you have returned your item(s). Once the refund is processed and sent to your card issuing bank, most banks will process the refund within 3-5 business days (depending on the bank’s processing speeds). In total it can take 3-14 business days for refund.
- For all other refund methods, please allow up to 2 weeks for us to fully process your return and issue your refund.
If you’re still having trouble finding your refund, we recommend contacting your bank or payment provider for more information.
Can you issue my refund to a different card if my card is canceled, lost, expired, or stolen?
We can only refund your money to your original payment method and we are unable to issue refunds to a different card, different account, or different payment method. We recommend that you contact your card issuer for help with receiving a refund if your card was cancelled, lost, or the account was closed.You can always contact us for any return question at [email protected]